What I’m Doing Now
I’m in Manhattan, NY focusing on these things:
- Prioritizing my health, which includes sleep, diet, exercise and meditation. I’ve found that only by making health my top priority can I be the best version of myself for the world around me.
- Getting ready for a trip to Austin, Texas this week. It’s for a friend of mine’s bachelor party and also is my first time in the city. I’m excited to see it as I’ve heard great things.
- Developing my creativity muscle and thinking of ways to add a “daily creativity habit” into my life in 2020. Reading Creative Calling by Chase Jarvis is the inspiration behind this.
- Running (of course), and doing my best to stay healthy. My next marathon is Big Sur in April 2020.
- Finding more opportunities for stillness.
Last Update: November 4, 2019 (page inspired by Derek Sivers.)